Article 1 (Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) are for the purpose of stipulating necessary matters between the member and the company in relation to the use of the services provided by Cafe Nono Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
Article 2 (Definition)
The definitions of terms used in the terms and conditions are as follows.
- "Member" means a person who concludes a use contract in accordance with the terms and conditions and uses the services provided by the company.
- "Account" means the identification information that the company gives to the member when the member applies for registration to use the service
- "Content" means the nickname set by the member, the code posted on the Cafe Nono service, text, voice, sound, image, video, etc. information in the form of text, photos, videos, and various files and links, etc., by the member. It refers to all contents registered within the service.
- "Channel" is an electronic bulletin board provided by the company and refers to an online space operated by members for the purpose of exchanging opinions, sharing information, and socializing activities.
- "Channel creator" refers to the person who opened the relevant channel.
- “Channel participant” refers to a member who has expressed his/her intention to participate in the channel and is active.
- "Members who are restricted from use" refers to members whose use of Cafe Nono is restricted in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use and operation policies of Cafe Nono.
- Among the terms used in the Terms and Conditions, those not specified in this Article shall be governed by the operating policy and related laws and regulations, and otherwise shall be subject to general practice.
Article 3 (Posting and Revision of Terms and Conditions)
- The company posts the contents of these terms and conditions on the initial screen of the service for members to easily understand.
- If necessary, the company may revise the terms and conditions within the scope that does not violate the relevant laws.
- When the company revises the terms and conditions, the contents of the amendment and the date of application shall be specified and notified within the service from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date. However, in the case of amendments to significant terms and conditions that may be disadvantageous to members, notice will be made 30 days prior to the effective date.
- If the company does not give notice to the member by the day before the effective date while notifying in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the intention is deemed to have been expressed, or the "member" expressly refuses to refuse even though it has been notified in the manner in accordance with Article 9 If you do not express your intention, the member will be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions.
- If a member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, he/she may express his/her intention to refuse to the company and withdraw from membership until the day before the effective date.
Article 4 (Operation Policy)
Article 5 (Membership)
- Membership registration is completed by the person who intends to use the service (hereinafter referred to as the "subscription applicant") agrees to the terms and conditions, then completes the subscription application according to the procedure set by the company, and the company approves the application It's possible.
- The company may not approve the application that falls under each of the following subparagraphs. In addition, even after approval, if any of the following reasons are identified, the member's authority may be terminated.
- If the applicant for membership has previously lost his/her membership status under these terms and conditions. However, exceptions are made when the company's approval of re-registration is obtained.
- In case of applying for membership using personal information
- If false information is entered or the information requested by the company is not provided
- If the applicant is under the age of 14
- In case approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the applicant or if the application is made in violation of other regulations
- In the application pursuant to Paragraph 1, the company may request the registration applicant to verify their real name and verify their identity through a specialized institution.
- The period of establishment of subscription shall be the time when the company indicates that the subscription has been completed in the application process or when the notification in accordance with the method of Article 9 reaches the applicant for subscription.
Article 6 (Member Account Management Obligations, etc.)
- The member is responsible for managing the member account ID and password, and the member should not allow a third party to use it.
- The company may restrict the use of the member's name in the service if there is a risk of leakage of personal information, anti-social or public morals, or a possibility of being mistaken for the company or the operator of the company
- If the information entered at the time of application for membership is changed, the member must directly access the service and modify it or notify the company of the change.
- The company is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by members not complying with paragraphs 2 and 3.
Article 7 (Restriction on Use)
- The company suspends service use or ex officio termination in accordance with Article 5 (hereinafter referred to as "restriction of use") if a member violates the relevant laws and regulations, the terms and conditions, the obligations under Article 4 operation policy, or the member's obligations under Article 17 ) can be done.
- The company may restrict the use of the member if it is later discovered that there is a reason for cancellation of consent pursuant to Article 5 (2).
- If the company restricts the use in accordance with Paragraph 1 or Paragraph 2, it will notify the member in the manner stipulated in Article 9.
- Members may file an objection to the restrictions on use in accordance with the procedures set by the company. If the company recognizes that the member's objection is justified, the company will immediately cancel the use restriction.
- Conditions and details of service use restrictions are subject to the terms and conditions and operating policies for each service.
Article 8 (Withdrawal of Membership)
- A member can request the company to withdraw from the company at any time.
- When the member's withdrawal is completed, the company immediately deletes all member information except for the member's information held in accordance with the relevant laws and personal information processing policy.
- If membership withdrawal is complete, re-registration with the information of the member who has withdrawn may be restricted as stipulated in the terms and conditions and operation policy.
Article 9 (Notice to Members)
- If the company notifies the member, unless otherwise provided in these terms and conditions, the member may notify by means such as the e-mail address, (mobile) phone number, address, and the consent window when logging into the service.
- In the case of notice to all members, the company may substitute the notice in Paragraph 1 by posting it on the bulletin board of the company for more than 7 days.
- Members must provide information such as e-mail and (mobile) phone numbers that can actually be contacted to the company, keep the information up to date, and check the company's notice.
- Even if member information has been changed, various damages caused by not correcting the relevant information or damage caused by incorrect modifications shall be borne by the member, and the company is not responsible for this.
Article 10 (Protection of Personal Information)
Article 11 (Change of service)
- The company may change the contents, operation method, or technical details of the service.
- The company may modify, suspend, or change some or all of the services provided free of charge for the needs of the company's policies and operations, and there will be no separate compensation for members unless there is a special provision in the relevant laws and regulations.
Article 12 (Suspension of Service)
- The company may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement, breakdown, failure, communication interruption, or reasonable operational reasons for information and communication equipment such as computers.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, the company notifies the member in the manner in accordance with Article 9. However, if there is an unavoidable reason that the company cannot notify in advance, it can be notified afterwards.
- The company shall not be held liable for any damage to members caused by the interruption of service provision in accordance with Paragraph 1, unless intentionally or negligently.
Article 13 (Channel opening)
The opening and use of channels is restricted in each of the following cases.
- If the purpose is to publish information that conflicts with the current law
- Purpose of posting content that harms social well-being, order, and good morals
- Purpose of posting content that infringes other people's intellectual property rights, portrait rights, etc.
- The purpose of posting content such as impersonating others or other fraud or deception
- When opening and operating a channel for the purpose of recruiting members for other services or collecting member information regardless of channel activity
- In case the channel name, search word, introduction, etc. fall under paragraphs 1 to 5 of this article, or if the content corresponding to paragraphs 2 to 4 of this article is expressed or included in the URL of the cafe address
- In the case of mail-order sales or mail-order brokerage
Article 14 (Prohibition of e-commerce)
Prohibit mail order or mail order brokerage on the channel.
Article 15 (Channel withdrawal and disqualification)
Channel participants may voluntarily leave the Channel at any time.
Article 16 (Closing the Channel)
The company may close the channel if the channel falls under each of the provisions of Article 3.
Article 17 (Posting Content and Responsibilities)
In any case, members cannot post content prohibited by the terms and conditions or operating principles on the channel, and the member who posted the content is responsible for any violation of this.
Article 18 (Management of Content)
- If the content posted by a member contains content that violates relevant laws such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. and the Copyright Act, the right holder suspends and deletes the posting in accordance with the procedures stipulated by the relevant laws to the company etc., and the company will comply with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Announced on: May 18, 2022
- Enforced on: May 18, 2022
However, for members who sign up after the announcement date, the revised terms and conditions will be applied from the time of registration.